During your Bachelor or Master studies, you have the opportunity
  • to attend to courses at the universities of Bern or/and Neuchâtel,

  • to study in another university in Switzerland, in Europe, in the USA, in Québec or elsewhere,

  • to do an internship...

Information concerning the different programmes and procedures is available at the International Relations Office.